Friday, January 12, 2018

Snow Day: January 11



Snow days are for snuggling on the couch, reading, watching movies, playing in the snow, and not going anywhere.  After a leisurely breakfast we watched, "Lilo and Stitch" and I made a second cup of coffee. Pretty great morning!

This is how a lot of pictures turn out now that Nora walks pretty fast!
Riley was playing dress up with her doll Molly

        
     The kids had a lot of fun running around and playing dress up and yet again having another dance party. It has been really helpful to have a CD player that Riley can reach and use all on her own. I think Nora looks a bit like a broccoli floret in that shirt, maybe that will help her on a subconscious level to be a healthy eater. Right now she will eat pretty much anything.

This was something special for Keenan when he got home
 
       The day went pretty well until after nap time...we have been having a pantry theft problem and I maybe caught Riley and August behind the couch eating gummy worms. I was downstairs sewing some pillowcases and they were down there playing. I guess I know the real reason they went upstairs. Lets just say it didn't go over well and I hope that problem is over. At least the pillow cases turned out really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment