Thursday, December 30, 2021

Ledges October 30th

 I love to get out in nature and hike around. In this case I wanted to hike and the kids couldn't wait to get down to the canyon area to play in the water. I tried to enjoy walking around but the kids were only happy when they saw people with dogs, eventually we got to the part they wanted. The air temperature was nice but the water was icy and my feet went pretty numb in the water but for some reason that doesn't seem to bother kids, they had a fantastic time! They loved finding pretty leaves, splashing in the water and looking at little fish, and petting dogs. It was the end of October so I think everyone just wanted to get out before winter settles in. The park was full and photographers were following around well dressed families, it was a nice day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment