Friday, December 7, 2018

Giving Thanks

Home Sweet Home



 I tried to get a picture of all of them together, this is the best I have for now! I will try to get one of August now auditioning for the band Kiss next time! 
    I love just getting pictures of the kids reading and playing! They are often my favorites.



Thanksgiving: Ottumwa 2018

It was fun to have Thanksgiving in Stacy and Jason's new addition. It turned out beautiful! 









Decorating in Ames 2018

All of the kids enjoyed setting up the tree and decorating but I think Riley loved it the most. She wanted everything decorated! I told her she could have colored lights and more decorating in her own home someday.  She carefully opened each ornament and said how pretty it was and then found the perfect spot for it. Yes that is August dancing instead of decorating, we all have our things!


 Riley is enjoying making a little bowl with handles out of GF play dough


 A box is sometimes the best toy! This one has been many things already. August and Nora are burying each other in stuffed animals and later Riley turned it into a sleigh and colored it while singing Christmas songs.




Riley reading August a book after school! I love these moments!








No comments:

Post a Comment