Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Nora 4 Months Old

       Nora was 4 months old yesterday and had her 4 month well check today.  It is a beautiful warm day for February 22 and the flowers are getting confused, I saw some tulips about 4 inches out of the ground at McFarland Pediatric. 
      Nora is growing fast and is developmentally on track. She can lift her head and use her hands to push up, she is really strong.  She is very responsive when being talked to and likes to talk back to me although I don't know what she is saying yet. She loves her play mat and swing and can reach out and grab the toys with more focus. 
      Nora's pediatrician recommended giving her a small amount of peanut butter every 3 days to help prevent a peanut allergy because August has one. I may also try some solid food soon to see if she is ready or likes it. She is still nursing really well but starting to get more distracted now because of how social she is.
      I got lots of good smiles at this photo shoot. She smiled every time I said her name so maybe its my imagination but there may be a little name recognition going on too!
    

Height: 24.5 inches 61%

Weight: 14 lb 1 oz 61%

Head: 16.22 inches 58%



2 comments: