Friday, March 20, 2015

St Patricks Day

Riley had a lot of fun dancing around in her green outfit for St Patrick's Day. My mom got Riley and August both cute outfits and I made the skirt. If it were a weekend I would have loved to make green pancakes but during the week it is usually just something fast or no breakfast. haha. So yogurt works for me.
    It has been so awesome outside Riley and I have been really enjoying the fresh air. It feels nice to get that stale winter air out of the house and clean the outside of the windows so I can see through them again.  I am looking forward to grilling more, plant shopping and Riley has already asked to swim in Grandma and Papas pool. I told her it just isn't warm enough for that yet but the sandbox is open for business.













 Riley likes to mix and match holidays and fun outfits, I am going to try to bulk up her dress up box sometimes, I love seeing what she comes out of her room wearing!



1 comment:

  1. The skirt is cute!! Not sure what August thinks about the whole celebration thing :) Papa says there may still be ice in the pool under the cover. . brrrrrr. . but spring is here now so pool weather is coming!!

    ReplyDelete