Friday, February 8, 2013

Playdate

Dawn and I have been doing playdates for the last 2 Fridays and Riley really seems to enjoy them.  Its nice to have a friend in the area that also has kids around her age. Today we went for a quick walk. It was nice but I am sure we are going to take a whole lot more once it warms up. 

The troublesome trio Peter, Riley and Walter





Walter posing
 After much consideration I ordered a new carseat for Riley because she is just getting too big for the other one and I was afraid she wouldn't be safe in it anymore. I settled on the Diono RXT model because of its slim design and the steel frame sounded great too. Who knew it was so hard to choose. I am really excited to get her safe new seat installed tomorrow with Keenan's help of course. She has her 9 month appointment on Monday so I will know how much she weighs. It feels like it has been forever since we have been in.

I am getting really excited because tomorrow I am having some Burgies friends over. Its not often that I get to see some of them.  We all got so close working together that its been hard to not see them everyday anymore. I am going to be making pork tacos and spanish rice and my friend Esther is coming over early to help me and to get a scrumptious dessert put together. Yay!



2 comments:

  1. Can you imagine the 3 of them a year from now? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Riley, the one that is sitting? It seems impossible that she is 9 months old already. She has blonde curly hair? The last picture I remember, she had just a little hair. She is such a cutie! G. Grandma G

    ReplyDelete