Monday, February 4, 2013

Full Steam Ahead!

I love lazy Saturday mornings.  The kind where you lay in bed for a while and chat about the week then make a wonderful breakfast that might as well be lunch too. Perfection.  Riley has been changing so fast. Its really amazing to see the little changes each week. Lately she has started waving when we do, saying mama and dada, crawling all over and trying to climb on things.  She has even been pulling herself up on things and then gets really giggly. Well...when is Riley not giggly?


Keenan and I don't go a lot of places and I guess we don't really mind. We are both homebodies. He watched the Superbowl this weekend and I worked on my sewing skills and mastering the perfect low fat brownie. There is a recipe out there and I will find it. Too bad Keenan is going to have to eat so many brownies to help me find it. This time I tried one that had a good amount of chocolate in it and had sweet potato to sub out some of the butter.  Pretty good!

 Stop action of Riley standing





 Ta Da!






3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love that last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of her pulling herself up!! Last picture is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to be walking before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete