Wednesday, January 8, 2020

November and December 2019

Fun with Snow: Nov 11th

We had about 5 inches of snow then it got cold the next day so I brought the fun in every day until it melted! They loved it. They would play with little people in the snow and also pretend to make food items out of the snow.


Gingerbread Houses: Dec 8th

 I love this tradition! My Mom always made my sister and I gingerbread houses. I love making them for our kids and have now adapted it to be gluten free.  The kids had an amazing time decorating and eating more candy than normal!






 


We decorated sugar cookies the following weekend and they spent a lot of time on this. I thought they would have gotten bored but I made many colors and they worked carefully like each one was going into a museum. It was a fun way to spend a morning with them! I didn't take any pictures that day. I was really enjoying just spending time with them!







No comments:

Post a Comment