Thursday, June 18, 2015

This and That

Pipers 3rd Birthday







Bubbles and Puddle Jumping....Yes Please!

 This has been such a rainy spring and now summer that Riley and I have gotten tired of waiting for the sunny days to go out and play.  She has a lot of energy and it needs to be used blowing bubbles and dancing in the rain!
      We also went strawberry picking last week which turned out to be expensive but really fun! It was a beautiful day and my friend Meredith decided to come which was nice. Riley had a blast and picked/ate a lot of berries. She was stained red head to toe when we were done but it was worth it. 
    After we got home I managed to can 20 pints with various sugar levels, I guess I will see what I prefer.  Luckily they all set and sealed. We also had plenty of berries left in the fridge for breakfasts.

 

August is  5 months

August was 5 months on June 7th. He is a really easy, really happy baby. I love to play games with him because he will giggle up a storm and that causes me  to laugh then it just gets crazy. He is becoming much more vocal and trying to make new sounds, he makes the funniest faces while he is doing it.
     He still isn't sleeping through the night but that is okay with me because it makes me more confident that I will be able to breastfeed longer.  He is getting better at only waking me up once a night then not making my morning start at 4, which is great. I figure its because he is still spitting up so much he must get hungry sooner. 
   Yesterday he learned to flip from back to tummy unassisted.









No comments:

Post a Comment