Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Riley photo shoot


           Through some experience I have found that taking photos of a very active 1 year old is a challenge. She sits for seconds at a time then rushes off for her next adventure. This is part of why I haven't posted very frequently. During the course of this shoot my model was happy, sad, shy, thoughtful, adventurous and at times rebellious. In the end I think I got the money shot. Sure took some patience and a quick trigger finger to get it. Thank goodness my house has so many windows. It allows for pretty good light even on an overcast day.  I did get some blur in some of the photos which is frustrating but she moves at the speed of light.
    I am a little sad because I think all of our snow is going to melt before arriving at the grandparents and I packed a cute pink snowsuit for Riley and was looking forward to testing it out on the bunny hill



This girl makes me laugh



This ones my favorite!







          Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I think you did a spectacular job at capturing her personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great!! These are wonderful and she looks adorable in her red dress!

    ReplyDelete