Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Laugh Sneeze

    We have been enjoying summer but I have to say I do enjoy it just a little more on the days when the humidity isn't as high. I also really miss thunderstorms. Its as if we used up all of our rain for the season too soon.
     So I guess I will get to the name of the post. Every time Riley sneezes it is quickly followed by a giggle. She does this pretty much every time and it always makes Keenan and I laugh.  She has also picked up the habit of every time she finds a baby wash cloth or something like that she begins to wipe down everything around her.  I think that she has been watching me clean. Maybe I will have a little helper sooner that I thought.

   

 Riley and I play outside a lot and I have been finding  these cute little frogs in the grass.  They are about the size of my thumbnail and I like to catch them and show them to Riley. She thinks its funny when they hop.                                                                                                                                               










 Last time I was in Ottumwa I brought home this water table from moms house. This is a picture of the kids playing and enjoying it. Riley just loves to splish and splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment