Friday, May 18, 2012

Family Photo

Thank you Andrew for taking our picture and to Kristen and Heath for giving her such a cute dress!
Not bad for her first photo shoot

        At 2 weeks old Riley is starting to sleep in between her feedings at night now. Its great to get some sleep and really nice to have her more awake during the day.  Its so fun to watch her taking in our faces.
         I am feeling a lot better now and Keenan and I are starting to develop our new normal at home with Riley.  Later today we are going to her 2 week appointment with the pediatrician. I have also been approved to be more active so we are going for a walk afterwards. Yay! Its been hard to not leave the house much or be able to do the same things. I guess I don't like slowing down but I sure have been enjoying time with Riley. We love her so much


2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! Thanks for the update too! It is hard being 2 hours away! I can't stop in for a quick peek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling photos!! So glad to hear that you guys are doing well, and that Riley is sleeping better at night now!! Give her hugs & kisses from Uncle Heath & Aunt Kristen and Ainsley & Piper! :)

    ReplyDelete