Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Essence of Going Plural

Welcome to our blog.
We are very excited about the upcoming arrival of our first child. With the first ultrasound only a few days away, it's beginning to sink in very clearly that this is indeed happening.
Latest update: at the last appointment, we were able to hear a heartbeat. I was able to record this on my phone, but am having difficulty figuring out how to extract that precious little 30 seconds of electronic throbbing audio and get it posted. I'll try to make that happen though.

4 comments:

  1. great name! and great subtitle! :) love you both! and we're so excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I get to keep up with all three of my older siblings. :) Wait i live with one. Oh well. So excited for you and Chelsea. Can't wait till May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of your blog!! However, what's this about "gray-hair-inducing" - I guess dad and I escaped that part of parenthood ...LOL

    looking forward to seeing more posts :-) Mom G

    ReplyDelete